Give feedback on vocabularies
A service built on collaboration
Through engagement with the research community, Research Vocabularies Australia will grow to cover a broad spectrum of research fields, across sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. The Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC) offers several options for our partners to give feedback about vocabularies and content in Research Vocabularies Australia.
Request the addition of a vocabulary
The inclusion of vocabularies which may be of use to the Australian research community is within the scope of Research Vocabularies Australia. If you know of a vocabulary which you would like to be published or available via Research Vocabularies Australia, please click thebutton displayed at the bottom right of the page to provide your suggestion/request.
Suggest changes to a vocabulary
Suggestions for improving the vocabularies within Research Vocabularies Australia are welcome. Such suggestions can include:
- additional content for a vocabulary;
- changes to vocabulary content;
- improvements to vocabulary descriptions.
- Navigate to the vocabulary description in Research Vocabularies Australia.
- Click the button displayed at the bottom right of the page to open the Feedback form.
- Fill out and submit the form.